Not such a “World” Luxury BA Sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

openfly
    Participant

Received my email from BA informing me of the new BA World Luxury sale.
    Errr….it’s very restricted to just a few destinations. In fact, not a single African destination. So much for a a world sale….who are they kidding (again) !! ??

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

As it happens, I booked yesterday, before I received the Email from BA.

LBA to ATL via LHR.

Just checked same route, same flights in the ‘sale’ to find them £100 more expensive……
    As the Americans would say…”go figure”……

openfly
    Participant

@seasonedtraveller….. Happens with every BA “sale”…. Seats are on sale but at a higher price!! :-))

london85
    Participant

BA luxury sale ? What luxury ??????

openfly
    Participant

From BA SA……JNB and CPT will appear next week in the “sale”. Held back due to the publicity over the Comair/BA incident recently at JNB,

chriswiles
    Participant

I agree with the above.

Went to book a Premium out, Business back return flight from LHR to NYC and it was £1200 last week, before the ‘world luxury sale’. Went to book the same flight this weekend, it’s more like £3600 now.

What’s going on there?

SGJNI1961
    Participant

Same here. Wanted to see what damage I’d done booking DUB/KOA a few weeks ago. Answer? NONE! Saved about £700 pp. Booked on AA as my preferred dates were “blocked” on BA but “normal” on AA. Sale? What Sale?

kin3kin
    Participant

right,not quite a world luxury sale,very limited choice,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls