No.1 Lounges – Priority Pass

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

DavidFitz
    Participant

I was refused access to the Number 1 lounge in Birmingham using my Priority Pass card, because of a change of policy.

You now need to book on No.1 lounges on their website in advance, which doesn’t accept priority pass membership number. You can no longer just turn up at the lounge, which is now restricted to Priority Pass, and priority given to key airlines that have recently acquired access for their passengers.

Bad news for us, the aspire lounge is as awful as ever in Birmingham, and wonder how long it will take for No. Lounges to restrict access to their other airport lounges in other cities.

OneA
    Participant

DavidFitz – we suffered the same with our PP cards at No 1 at BHX in June this year. The girlie said it was due to advance bookings meaning their reaching capacity, even though all of the upper deck was empty and only half the downstairs was occupied at most. We were advised in future to book on line and that we could use a PP link on their website. After a bit of searching, I did find the link and will in future use this. A bit of hassle but do-able.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

Perhaps you could post the link? Many thanks.

Derek1948
    Participant

These comments worry me! as I’m travelling from Gatwick in March on BA Club. With the BA Club lounge being closed I am wondering if I have to pre book to get into the No 1 Lounge? Perhaps I can ask for advice on here?

mkcol74
    Participant

About 3 clicks on their site got me this http://www.no1traveller.com/cardholders

IanFromHKG
    Participant

I tried to see if there was a similar arrangement for the Plaza Premium arrival lounge at LHR T2, but couldn’t find one so I sent an email to them asking about making a reservation. This is the reply (as helpful as can be, I suppose!):

Dear Ian,

Thanks for your interests in our service.

Priority Pass cardholders are entitled to basic lounge use in Plaza Premium Lounge at London Heathrow. No reservation is needed. Card members are entitled for Basic Lounge Use of the Lounges such as hot showers, all day food & beverages, internet access, laptop plug, comfortable sofas, International newspapers & magazines, International TV channels and secure left luggage area. Private resting area is not included.

As we are just service provider, for accompanying guest charge and usage limitation, please kindly contact the card issuing company for more details.

As instructed by Priority Pass, for further enquiry on charges, limitation and card entitlement, kindly contact Priority Pass directly.

Priority Pass member service team contacts:
    Telephone: +852 2866 1964
    Email: <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls