New 77W Arrives in CWL

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• Henkel.Trocken
    Participant

Oh dear, the chief thread bumper is at it again. I really can’t believe it took BA’s chief apologist a week to read a post and comment on it.

I wonder what needed to be dropped from sight or maybe we haven’t all seen enough of BA buying a new plane. Emirates buy far more of them!

StephenLondon
    Participant

I’m quite pleased the tread got bumped, as I had missed out on ContinentalClub’s report (and a nice one it is, too).

Why must you sour everything, Henkel.Trocken? If you don’t like something, just pass on to something else. I have images of a dog lifting its leg against a tree when I read posts like yours. Shame. And, oddly, I don’t see a plethora of reports from EK taking customers to Boeing and bringing them back on delivery flights – unless you’d like to add your experiences?

Big thanks to CC for the report. Must have been a trip of a lifetime, and an amazing experience. Appreciate you sharing the report – and some great photos!

JordanD
    Participant

Have to agree wtih Henkel – the post that VK made today was a copy of one made just after CC posted his report (also posted on FlyerTalk). I can only assume that VK deleted and reposted the comment.

Back on topic – CC: as I said on FlyerTalk, one of the best Trip Report’s I’ve read in many a year. Chapeau, sir.

Irons80
    Participant

Well said Stephen. I am waiting for Henkel now to come back and accuse me of being an apologist for VK, never posting anything of interest… his usual nonsense. Henkel, if you don’t like, don’t read it or go elsewhere!

LeTigre
    Participant

I agree with Henkel on this one, this post was deliberately bumped with a copied post from earlier.

While CC’s post was definitely well written, it does not deserve to be objectified in the shallow battle for positive BA press.

My response to Henkel and any other individuals who, like myself, find this behaviour irritating and petty is that, since everyone on this forum has the same usage rights, KEEP ON BUMPING 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls