Need back door asylum access to Canada?

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• DannyBoy
    Participant

There were two emploees. I was surprised the so called asylum seekers just didn’t fly across and just claim asylum on arrival as it would have been much cheaper.

FDOS
    Participant

Without an inside man to falsely update the system to shown the pax had an ETA, they would have been denied boarding at heathrow.

2 users thanked author for this post.

justloveflying
    Participant

Poor pay,rubbish staff morale and a dark ages management all help BA decline daily.
    From icrew inventing robberies in Rio as too drunk to fly to this.
    BA is in a mess and all the money in the world won’t fix things.
    Hats off to the man who executed this so perfectly.

“If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys !”

2 users thanked author for this post.

cwoodward
    Participant

Very close to the post that I wrote but could not be bothered to send as it has been properly said so many times.

Mark
    Participant

British Airways is an embarrassment of an airline these days.
    It’s decline gets steeper and steeper!

Rferguson2
    Participant

@ Mark/justloveflying – although it seems we are getting a bit off topic here (this was due to a rogue employee, not BA) I can say that after seven transatlantic return flights on Lufthansa and their partners, their decline is at a significantly steeper gradient. Outdated seats, mediocre food, delays, not enough onboard staff. I flew BA Club Suites to Chicago last week (first time on BA in a while) and wow, it was a step UP.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls