Naomi Campbell cleaning

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• SimonS1
    Participant

BPP
    Participant

We have covered this at length in a previous topic. A sensible precaution but on this occasion maybe a bit OTT
    BPP

thebigseats
    Participant

She is a total drama queen about everything & anything and, by all accounts, a nasty piece of work. Therefore ignore anything she puts out there! LOL.

1 user thanked author for this post.

esselle
    Participant

I can’t imagine Al Baker is too pleased about this.

capetonianm
    Participant

By coincidence, I was handing in a wallet I’d found on the ground nearby, I happened to be at the Heathrow Central Police station when she was brought in after she’d assaulted BA cabin crew. I was ushered out and told to ‘come back later as someone well known is being brought in’.

According to several informed sources, she is a nasty piece of work, and if wearing a face mask keeps her mouth shut, she is doing everyone else a favour.

1 user thanked author for this post.

canucklad
    Participant

Good for you Naomi,

I don’t see anything wrong with her pro-actively demonstrating her ability and more importantly willingness to change career.
    For me posting a YouTube clip is an admirable and contemporary way of getting your CV out there into the labour market !

So come on Swissport or Menzies , give her a call and offer her a job !!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls