My booking disappeared

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• nmtraveller
    Participant

Hi,

I was hoping for some advise on a booking mishap.

I made a booking for a BA flight on the Iberia website. I was a bit concerned not to receive a confirmation email but when I logged in to my BAEC account, I could see the booking.
    A week later, my credit card still hadn’t been charged, but the booking still appeared in my BAEC account, albeit with a different locator code.
    Today, the booking has disappeared. Impossible to reach Iberia. And BA is sorry and very very busy right now so they wouldn’t talk to me either.

In the absence of confirmation emails and credit card charge 10 days after the booking, can I safely consider that there is no booking? Or am I at risk to be charged twice if I made a new booking. Of course, I am a bit angry as the price has gone up in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for any help on that matter!

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

Sounds like a booking was made but for whatever reason was never ticketed. It can be that if flight is cancelled it still shows for some time in the BA Exec Account (we’ve held seats for clients before to cancel as not needed – and BA have sent emails about upcoming travel that doesn’t exist!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls