Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

BRUSHES
    Participant

can anyone recommend a good 3-4 star hotel in munich. will be visiting in early november.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I generally use the Marriott Courtyard near the Hauptbahnhof; not super-flash, but better than you would expect from a Courtyard and well located.

BusinessTraveller2
    Participant

Business Traveller replies:

We recently published a series of articles on how to survive the world’s most expensive cities. Munich was featured in the June issue of Business Traveller, with tips on good value places to stay, eat and visit. You’ll find it on our website along with the other guides.

This is the direct link.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/archive/2009/june-2009/special-reports/surviving-the-worlda-s-most-expensive-cities-mu

travelwell
    Participant

4 points sheraton is good near the main station

degreecy
    Participant

I always use Le Meridien near Haubtbahnhoff, you can get good rates if you book in advance. All the rooms have been upgraded with flat screens etc and its pretty central.

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hi Brushes,

this seems to be one of my most used phrases recently on this forum but I would agree with VK and second his recommendation. Marriott is my chosen hotel partner and the Courtyard in munich really is one of the better ones.

I hope you have a good stay in munich.

Safe travels,

Jonathan

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls