Miles & More multiple credit failures

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

Swissdiver
    Participant

How come Miles & More is so incapable to credit correctly miles… Once more, they failed. And guess what? They ask for the paper boarding card to be sent! How ridiculous. Simply because they don’t want to do their job properly and check by themselves.
    And when you contact their so called “customer service”, you get a non answer ten days or so later.
    What a disgrace…
    This is not happening with OneWorld or SkyTeam. So why with Miles & More?

Potakas
    Participant

With BA’s executive club I only had a problem when I was flying with Malev.

JohnnyEnglish
    Participant

Yes, its quite pathetic. BMI flights NEVER get credited to my account, even when it is registered in advance on Miles & More. Last year, this led to a 6 week delay in getting my Senator card. My displeasure was treated with either disdain or non-response by ‘customer services’.

Senator
    Participant

Swissdiver,

I’ve had a few minor issues with this, mostly from “fringe” Star partners or for operational reasons (cancellations, move to different flights).

What I have noticed is that my Senator number isn’t always transferred correctly when I am booking code-share flights. If I don’t see “LH*G” on my boarding pass, I always ask checking, lounge, or gate staff to verify.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Touch wood and all that, but I’ve never had a problem with Swiss, and the correct miles are credited within 48 hours of the flight arriving. When I’ve had to apply retroactively, the credit shows up about 5 days later.

Much the same with LH, but I have had a few glitches with them, though usually resolved in a week or two.

TAP and SAA, miles are credited usually about two weeks after the flight.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Well, LuganoPirate, this time it was on a LX flight, though code shared with MS…

Swissdiver
    Participant

Does anyone know an email address or even a fax number to contact Miles&More administration? “Miles & More, Postfach 1200, D-33409 Verl” doesn’t sound very appealing…

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Perhaps it was Egyptairs fault. I don’t know, but I or my family or staff have rarely had any problems, and on the odd occasion, it has been sorted very quickly and efficiently.

I suggest you call your Senator hotline. They are very helpful and usually sort things out very quickly.

Konnekted
    Participant

On the phone they gave me a fax number for Miles&More customer service, in order to do retro activation of miles (submitting copy of boarding card). So far this number was not responding or busy on each try…

Anyway, for those who’ like to try: 0049 52418060200

They of course refuse to give out any email address, I guess they are afraid that we would be able to document our attempts of reaching them.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Thanks. Ultimately absolutely nothing could be done with M&M! Swiss solved it for me…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls