MIAMI … help with flights please

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

Bullfrog
    Participant

I am trying to find a best value J or F class ticket from London to Miami or Fort Lauderdale, departing November 10 and returning Nov 18.

Very little is available with miles or Avios .. Any suggestions gratefully received …

sparkyflier
    Participant

Have you considered changing planes somewhere? Maybe you could try IB via MAD if you want/need to use Avios, or LH, AF, LX etc via their European hubs.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Would you be happy to go ex-Dublin.. ?

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

I think you will struggle to find anything decent. Cheapest is ex-AMS with Air Europa 1725,00 eur but not nice connections times and not nice airline! Good luck

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

Might be worth trying Orlando or Tampa and then driving – it’s a fairly easy drive.
    BA fly direct from Gatwick to TPA

Bullfrog
    Participant

I’d be happy ex Dublin or via Zurich or Frankfurt.

I’ve managed to get a Virgin Upper on miles one way … so at the moment, it could be Norweigan ex FLL on the return in their ‘premium cabin’ on the 787.

Any feedback on the Norweigan service and comfort ?

onajetplane
    Participant

If you go ex-Dublin you can get a £1283 fare on lastminute.com with BA doing the Dub-Lhr and Virgin Atlantic on to Miami in z class (virgin’s discounted business)… and if you use quidco you will get some cashback on this.

mkcol74
    Participant

@Bullfrog I’d say your query is precisely the sort of search that http://www.skyscanner.net/ is ideal for as you can very quickly run the permutations through given that you’re flexible on your departure & arrival points.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls