Malaysia Airlines Lounge T4

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

BABenji
    Participant

Afternoon all,

I’m flying to Malaysia next week with MH and was hoping for some info about the lounge at T4.

Does it have shower facilities? What’s the food like? Worth getting there a bit earlier to indulge (a la Upper Class flying from T3)?

Many thanks,

BABenji
    Participant

So, having completed the outbound leg (LHR-KUL-LGK), here are some notes on the lounge and MH generally. I will stress this isn’s a review (I didn’t pay enough attention for that), just some pointers:

MH Lounge T4

There are showers (nice amenities too), although they are not attended as in T5 or Star Gold in T1.

Wifi is provided FOC through BT Open Zone

Food: Breakfast looked a bit dissapointing, but having decided to eat at Caviar House, I didn’t give it more than a cursory glance. A couple of Malay options and then the usual English Breakfast items (didn’t notice any pork-based products, but that doesn’t mean they were not there) and cereal, fruit etc.

No self service bar. Served bar provided for both First and Business class passengers.

Plenty of seating and a good mix of it too. Sofa’s, tables and chairs etc.

As in every lounge I’ve ever been in, the people designing them failed to include enough plug points.

Flight MH03 LHR – KUL

Food was average, but well presented. Service was great throughout.

IFE is naff. A mixture of straight to DVD films and a load of US sitcom’s you don’t want to watch.

Seat is ok for use during the day, but as it is angled-flat, I am not particularly looking forward to my return leg on Wednesday night.

A little bit late landing in KUL so my bag missed the connection, however was delivered 6 hours later to my hotel, so certainly no complaints there…even if the chap at LGK gave me no confidence whatsoever that he knew what he was doing or that my bag was anywhere to be found.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls