Luxury Collection: Turnberry Scotland, Free Night + 10,000 BA Miles

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Following an extraordinary renovation, Turnberry Resort, Scotland re-opened in July to host the 138th Open Championship.

Experience the true challenge of links golf, exhilarating outdoor activities and relaxing spa treatments.

•Reserve two nights in a newly renovated Ocean View Room or Suite and enjoy a complimentary third night.
    •As a member of the award winning BA Executive Club, you will receive an additional 10,000 Bonus BA Miles.

http://www.turnberryresort.co.uk/ba

ANDREWYOUNG1
    Participant

If you’re not a collector of BA miles then this offer is also available to Starwood Preferred Guest members to collect 10,000 bonus SPG points towards hotel stays or to transfer to other airline partners.

continentalclub
    Participant

Turnberry is an absolutely fantastic place, particularly if you’re a fan of great sunsets, historic buildings and super comfort.

You may also be able to combine this offer (with luck and a following wind) with any free weekend nights that you have accrued through SPG – making it a remarkably good value opportunity.

terrylpin
    Participant

I want to book Turnberry and take advantage of your 10000 ba miles

VintageKrug
    Participant

Thank you for letting us know, terry.

Just click on the link in my post and book away!

terrylpin
    Participant

I do not understand how to book a room at Turnberry,all I want to know is the price,is that difficult

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls