Lufthansa is poised to unveil a new look

Back to Forum

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  canucklad 16 Feb 2018
at 13:17

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• Alex McWhirter
    Participant

Just a reminder that the fficial new livery launch will be taking place today.

Images are now appearing on twitter showing how the Lufthansa Kranish (Lufthansa crane bird sign) has evolvved over the past 100 years.

icenspice
    Participant

Unlike other recent makeovers (AA, CX), I think this one will prove more difficult to get used to.

Mark Caswell
    Keymaster

A few more details on the redesign from the carrier:

Lufthansa: response to new livery “predominantly positive”

mardy
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

i guess the last change to Lufthansa’s livery was removing the swastika

canucklad
    Participant

I’m assuming the Lufthansa management team have been bamboozled by the jibber jabber talk of their advertising/marketing company ……

“granting it (crane) more space” blah de blah

It’s Bland, bland, bland and at airports their aircraft will just blend into the background like never before.
    How many airlines out there adopt a 2 colour livery with the fuselage being blandly white…. Too many!

Well done Lufthansa, be boring and allow yourself to follow rather than lead !!

trident3
    Participant

‘UTA (google it, young people) called from 1993 asking for their colour scheme back !’

canucklad
    Participant

On another topic, there is talk of LH ditching SN and replacing it with Eurowings.
    I’m going to suggest that LH’s new look is possibly an attempt to surreptitiously aligning their brands into an homogenised brand.
    I might be wrong, but doesn’t Lufthansa’s new blue hue look close to Eurowings blue?

Oh, and you’re right trident 3, difference is, back in the day UTA’s colour scheme was fresh and different, now it’s just blah !

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls