Lufthansa “flexible” rebooking options

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• Corporate-gal
    Participant

@peterrejchrt I have two F tickets which I bought in the 2-for-1 sale in Feb in the vain hope of going to Namibia this year. Originally booked for June, then I rebooked for August. I had the choice of paying another 1k for a non flexible, non refundable fare, or 2K for the next one up.
    My ticket value for rebooking (which I’ll have to do to at least get something out of this whole mess) is only for that extra fare I had to pay, it doesn’t include what I originally paid for in the 2-for-1 sale!
    Oh and @LetsFlyNow suggests getting a voucher – not possible with anything which isn’t cancelled, or was booked after 31st August 2020.

LHRSENflyer
    Participant

Thanks for your comments @Corporate-gal, I won’t hold out much hope for the 2-for-1 coming good then. I currently do a little jig of joy when a cancellation means a refund, as most of the tickets booked under these seemingly great and flexible offers don’t appear to be as flexible as promoted.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls