Lufthansa Economy

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

DONNAGARVER
    Participant

Worst Flight EVER!!! March 2012, I flew from Cairo to Frankfurt – The flight was overbooked and my seat, although I requested an upgrade, I was told there were none available. Not true, there were several business class seats that remained empty. My seat was in the last row, right in front of the kitchen and stewardess informed me “repeatedly” that these were also their seats if and when they wanted them. Since I was in the last row, the passenger in the seat in front of me layed their seat back in my lap and went to sleep. They did not wake up for any of the meals, the seat remained in my lap.
    I tried to stretch my legs to be able to sleep and there was no place to put them. At one point, one of the male stewardesses, threw his flight over and hit me in the arm, he said; “he had to take a seat, because the captain had told him that at whatever time it was, there would be turbulence and he had to take that seat. I had heard him telling the other stewardesses earlier, that he was taking a nap pretty soon. From what I understood them to say, he had all of his “points” and was able to retire. By the time I got off of the plane in Frankfurt to connect to United to come the rest of the way to the USA, I was ready to kiss the ground.

One more little tidbit, before we boarded the plane in Cairo, I had to pay for excess baggage? Even though according to United I was within the limit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls