Lounge advice seeked again, this time Rome FCO Airport

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

sparkyflier
    Participant

Greetings from sunny Italy! Have been in Rome for a conference and then in charming Florence visiting friends for the weekend.
    Am flying to LHR later and any advice on which lounge to use would be appreciated.
    The Alitalia lounge will not be an option on this occasion, and have a choice of the Mosiaco Lounge, and another one which I cannot remember the name of.

So any insight and your experiences of FCO would be valued. I will be flying into LHR, so a non Shengen flight if that makes a difference. Apron/runway views, PCs with internet and even though I overindulged in hotel buffet fkr breakfast and lunch, and was well looked after by friends in Florence, a reasonable food spread would be welcomed!

Currently on a train to Rome doing 250 kph, a bit faster than anything in UK!

Thank you in advance!

Binman62
    Participant

The BA lounge was awful last May ~ small overcrowded and almost nothing to eat. Pretty poor show and would have been better off in priority pass lounge.

As DUS and PRG are now using priority pass facilities FCO may now have gone same way.

VintageKrug
    Participant

There are three Priority Pass lounges in Rome:

http://www.prioritypass.com/lounges/lounge-details.cfm

In this youtube, you can enjoy the initial focus on the toilets of BA’s dedicated and extensive Exec Club Lounge in Rome, clearly illustrating that it’s not a small facility, and showing the plentiful snacks and drinks available.

Far better than most alternatives but as regular readers will know still not enough to satisfy some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raWMt9ZVrTE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls