Liverpool-London sees one passenger on last train

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• AMcWhirter
    Participant

One wonders for how much longer will the government continue to fund an hourly Liverpool-London train service now that the city is placed in tier three (from tomorrow).

Yesterday Channel 4 presenter Matt Frei took the last train of the day and he was the only passenger.

canucklad
    Participant

One wonders for how much longer will the government continue to fund an hourly Liverpool-London train service now that the city is placed in tier three (from tomorrow).

Never mind funding it, but actually allowing it to run at all . As the wishy washy approach to this dystopian nightmare continues common sense would suggest that at the moment Liverpool should be isolated and out of bounds to the rest of us . And at the same time make it as difficult as possible for Liverpudlians to travel out of the city.

I might add that I’m not an advocate of what I’ve suggested, but I’d like to see some consistency and logic to managing this disaster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller September / October 2020 edition
Business Traveller September / October 2020 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls