Let’s discuss Hotel Loyalty Schemes

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

Hi everyone

If you’re in town (HK) this Friday, March 19, 2010, Business Traveller Asia-Pacific is hosting a lunch at Harlan’s at the IFC from 12.00pm-2pm – and it’s free!

Just come with your insights about hotel loyalty programmes. What’s good about them, what’s bad, how do you make the most of the status and the points you’ve gained.

Our editorial director Tom Otley and I will be there to greet you and field your opinions. Harlan’s is at Shop 2075, Podium Level Two, IFC Mall, 8 Finance Street, Central, HK.

Do drop by if time permits. We’d love to hear your thoughts on this topic that’s close to all our hearts.

RSVP me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

Hope to see you!

Topaz05

Hello Margie,

Is this open to everybody? Do you have any criteria for participants?

Cheers,

You should be a member of one or several hotel loyalty programmes. As seats in the restaurant are limited, participation is on a first come-first served basis.

Do let me know of your intent to join us by emailing me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] by 1.pm, Wednesday, March 17, 2010. We’ll send you an email confirmation once we receive your RSVP.

Topaz05

Got it. Thanks, Margie 🙂

Currentlygrounded
    Participant

Are you guys doing anything in London?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes we are.

see

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/fancy-a-free-lunch

The list is full at the moment for this one, but from experience, if you are free and interested it’s worth being on the waiting list since numbers fluctuate as attendees business commitments change in the last few days before a lunch. We plan others later in the year as well, so you could register your interest .

LindsayW
    Participant

Haven’t been online for a while here and read about this in the April 2010 issue.

Are you doing anything in Sydney or Melbourne (I’d try and organise meetings on same day in either).

I wouldn’t think you’d be coming to Brisbane 🙁

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Morning, or evening, rather, if you are in Australia.

No plans for one in Australia at the moment, I’m afraid, though more in the pipeline both in Asia (Singapore and Hong Kong) and London.

LindsayW
    Participant

Ah well, was a pipe dream.

Yes, it’s 4.30pm here, so well into afternoon. Unfortunately no travel planned to SIN, HKG or LHR to tie in ….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls