Leisure Complex – Sportcamp Woferlgut -Bruck Austria

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• JeffD
    Participant

Just returned from a few days in Austria. Stayed at the Sportcamp Woferlgut in Bruck. They recently opened a new leisure complex. It is a real rip off with really rude reception staff. It has put me returning to this location, its a shame as I have had many great holidays on this camp. Come on guys gets some welcoming staff and review your pricing structure, 18 euros for use of the pool for one hour. The very rude receptionist insisted I could returned again during the same day.

Just be aware its a nice shiny new complex but really is not worth the price and be cautious of the rude staff.

PeterCoultas
    Participant

I for one won’t be visiting….Makes me think back to the days (late 50s to late 60’s) when Club Med provided most water sports, tennis and more plus great food and drink for just a bit over £ 50 a week…. accomodation a bit basic but who cared. Now it seems that Thos Cook (will be) and Club Med (is) run by chinese profiteers…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls