KLM Business Class Sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

Vertrek
    Participant

KLM Business Class sale return fare goes as low as

E1169 to Africa
    E1290 to ME
    E1549 to Asia
    E1799 to America
    E3199 to Sydney, Australia!

For departure ex AMS, 1st part must be flown on or before 10th December 2013.

http://tinyurl.com/bofwjoa

Hope it inspires =)

VintageKrug
    Participant

…do they still give out the little houses?

…and is the alcohol still drinkable, do you think?

FlyerDoc
    Participant

Yes they do VK, but i didn’t drink it!

Vertrek
    Participant

Hi VK,

Yes they do, they have 92 or 93 houses in total (1 new houses per year) and it is filled with Genevier.
    But I never drink it. 🙂

VintageKrug
    Participant

I think I tried some once, so totally understand why you don’t drink it!

jayjay007
    Participant

sorry to say,but these are NOT any special rates!you show us the shortest and,of course the cheapest rate -for example,the middle e«ast quote is the usual for klm j class flights!!!

Vertrek
    Participant

VK,

it is indeed a very strong, not everyone likes it and I am not one of them, but I love the looked of the delft houses around my house.

Jay,

I am just publishing some info, I found their flight to USA and Asia, especially BKK, of E1549 to be a bargain. I know that their normal price is usually E2200 to BKK.
    Also, this fare is for KLM jet, not AF, as usually KLM operated flight are more expensive than AF.

MarcusUK
    Participant

The Business worldwide sale is real and they are discounted by at least 30%, want it or not..

http://www.klm.com/travel/nl_en/plan_and_book/special_offers/world_business_class/index.htm?WT.ac=HP_small_Bussinessclass

I have booked several flights, including AMS – BKK, for a holiday on the Thai Islands and Malaysia. Two Business class seats Z class, cost me £ 2,550 return in May back june.
    You can book the whole year.

KLm also offer a saving from AMS of £3-400 per flight on overall charges fron Airlines at LHR. Some of those Airlines like EK, EY, China Southern, SQ, MH, can offer cheaper fares when Not out of LHR. Rip off UK and LHR!

Happy to say i have saved £3,000 on these offers with several flights.
    Quite a major saving. But a reality! And most are bookable for the rest of the year. A Brilliant offer – well done KLM.

And still they offer Regional flights from £79 and LHR and LCY – AMS for £99, and one ways now from £60.

The KLM houses are a tradition of KLM. Quirky they are, but a traditional gift and something from an Airline, others not bothering with anything.
    Genever is actually very nice, depending whether you want old, new or spiced, and a great traditional Dutch drink. It is a mix between Vodka Gin and pernod in flavour, but unique.

Vertrek
    Participant

Booked my self 2 a return ticket in Business to SIN for EUR 2200 for this winter + Bali for SGD 660 return in “J”. =)

True that, flight out AMS can be really cheap compared to LHR. I am going to BKK + CAN with some friends for this summer, book my flight last week with CZ return in “J” cost me EUR 1580.

I also agree with Marcus, I love the KLM houses but never really drink the Genever as I like to keep the already quiet heavy houses heavier. =)
    Enjoy your holiday to SE Asia Marcus.

MarcusUK
    Participant

KLM will be unveiling the new Business Class cabin and seat tmrw, and all the innovation and thought into the design (featured in another thread),
    It will be time to knock the wax cap off one of those Genever houses?

They are sealed in at the chimney for those that do not know, and the liquer remains great for a few years!

Interesting article from BT on the other thread, behind the thoughts and considerations, that reflect KLM so well, distinctively.

Good luck KLM!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls