jJFK TERMINAL 4 – DREADFUL

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

Has anyone departed from JFK terminal 4 lately? Horrible nasty place and will avoid in future if I can. I was flying Delta Business and I was with a couple of friends flying from T8 so we decided to have something to eat in T4. Limited seating so, like others we ended up sitting on the floor!! I then went to Oasis Lounge which is landside and then went through security. The queue was massive, business queue was bad enough but the economy queue went on forever. TSA were as friendly as ever and it took a long time to get through. Talking amongst themselves, I heard them question why the queue was so long. I mentioned Y pax were moving over to the J queue and was told “everyone is in the right queue, this is New York”. I was one of the last to board. Security queue still not as bad as BHX but will try and fly from T7 next time.

ConstantFlyer
    Participant

Sadly your experience of JFK and the USA is all too familiar. They seem to have lost sight of reality. I now do a lot of work in Russia, and the country has come on enormously in the last few years in terms of customer service. If the USA is not careful, its economy will lose out as business takes itself to places like China, India, Russia and Brazil.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls