Jet Airways Premiere (business)

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

christopheL
    Participant

You seem to be very unfair with Jet Airways.

How can you imagine an airline could provide you with a porter without any notice for a group of 10 people travelling with 20 luggage ? I’m afraid even a single porter would’nt have been enough for 20 luggage ! When travelling with a group of 10 people, you need to organize everything in advance.

Are you sure « all quality airlines » have a 1x2x1 configuration in business ? I’m not a fan of the 1x2x1 configuration wich make it impossible to have a window seat when travelling with a colleague or with your wife/husband. Fortunately, many quality airlines still have the traditional 2x2x2 configuration

Last but not least, Virgin Atlantic is not an alternative option for a flight departing from Italy if you want a limo transfer as VS doesn’t offer this service in Italy.

And what about the lounge. You should remeber that MXP is a secondary airport for many airlines, including Jet Airways (which operates a single flight a day from MXP). Like many other airlines, they can’t have their own lounge.

TominScotland
    Participant

RJ53573, I agree 100% with ChristopheL. However, my sympathies for the tribulations of suffering Red Label. You are in good company, globally, because “JOHNNIE WALKER RED LABEL is the world’s best-selling Scotch Whisky. It’s renowned for its bold, characterful taste – balanced to shine through even when mixed. It’s a flavour the Walker family has never compromised on”. I suspect that you will find this popular, blended tipple in many an airport lounge around the world. And if you don’t like it, you don’t need to drink it……..

Moonshine
    Participant

The original post appears to have disappeared, hopefully shamed into doing so as I find your reply to be spot on!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls