Jet Airways – miles are useless??

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

smehta24
    Participant

I’ve been trying to use my Jet Airways miles(as a gold card member), but even with 4-6 weeks notice they never acknowledge availability…even though lowest fare business seats are available. Every time we send an upgrade form, all they do is just reply with an email that “we tried to contact you but couldn’t and therefore an upgrade could not be processed”. Its absolutely crazy. This airline is the one that squeezes maximum revenue from its last available seat, and probably upgrades(a sign of recognizing loyalty of regular travelers) its gold and platinum members the least…even when they requested with hard earned miles!

BRUSHES
    Participant

buy 10 1st class tickets, have a great trip, stop credit card payment and tell the airline you wanted to exchange miles but up to the day they start complaining of your ‘stop payment’ you never heard from them. as a matter of fact, write them an email with what i suggest and see if you get a response. make sure you keep a copy of your email

RichHI1
    Participant

English Fraud Act 2006 Section 11.

smehta24
    Participant

No, its just better to move to a different network (star alliance and emirates are both great for connections and mileage programs – always get upgrades!)

BRUSHES
    Participant

assume you know i was writing tongue in cheek. i was trying to convey that many companies don’t give a damn til you tweek them where it hurts.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls