Int. Prem. Seats on Intra European Flights

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

Hess963
    Participant

Hi everyone !!

I just read SQ’s MUC-MAN route beginning end of March 2010. I personally think it is good news for those pax who are willing to pay the price and want to experience premium internat. seats on intra European flights. My last experience was with LA from MAD to FRA and TK LHR to IST.( yes, I regard IST flights from Europe as intra regional routes).

Especially like SQ who are using their premium F and C class in this route and selling them as well for the short flight. For those who are reluctant to pay the long haul fares when considering SQ–these pax will have now the choice to experience one of the most discussed seat in the industry. I just hope SQ will also implement an international catering for this short flight–yes, it will be great not only to have a fantastic seat–but also a fantastic food being offered as well. SQ should not try and serve inferior food in this route. Those who are willing to pay the premium fare want the renowned internat. SQ service and not an inferior product–so SQ management be sensitive and sensible in how to win customers here!

But as I have stated before there are other airlines like LA or TK who already offer such premium experience in intra European flights. So from time to time–European pax have the choice to experience internat. service in some routes–only if we are willing to pay the price tag.

Expat_Consultant
    Participant

A good option for us in Malta is MLA LCA on EK.

Basically a 2-2.5 hour hop, but with the option of great seating, very little food however.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls