Increase in stays for Gold and Diamond at Hilton

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• SwissExPat
    Participant

Sorry Senator, but being given a $8 Voucher for breakfast in the Starbucks concession in the lower ground floor of the building (as compared to a sit down meal in a Proper breakfast room such as the Syon Park Astoria in west London) is not my idea of feeling ‘valued’

Senator
    Participant

SwissExPat, this was my exact issue at the Waldorf which was handled with care and consideration by the Diamond Reception. If you have a generic email address (I don’t) please post it and I can offer you some advice on what do do.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

The other huge advantage of Hilton HHonors is the double-dipping – you can get their own loyalty points PLUS airline points for the same stay – as far as I know, the only major hotel chain that offers this

Swissdiver
    Participant

Agree, VK: the chain is nothing else is available in the area.

60 nights per year in Interconti hotels (the brand, not the group) and you get the “Royal Ambassador” status. And this has nothing to do with what Hilton is giving! It includes notably complimentary minibar beverages and suite or executive room guaranteed upgrade!

instanthiltongold
    Participant

another good reason to go for instant HILTON GOLD upgrade!

mail me on <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] and you can enjoy all the benifits the same day!

prosborn
    Participant

About double-dipping (Ian HK)
    “The other huge advantage of Hilton HHonors is the double-dipping”

Absolutely.
    I enjoy my Diamond benefits year after year, thank you, only getting sniffy when a lounge is either closed for reno, or when it gets a bit full of noisy (Gold or aircrew) Yanks and Brits. Staying as a Diamond in most Conrads is the best way to enoy this level of status.

The double-dip for airline points enables me to
    a) get the extra benefit when a particular airline or alliance has specials like quadruple points for Hilton stays; and
    b) every three years, on my default airline, having a Y reward ticket to any region except deepest Pacific.

Abidjan
    Participant

I’m with Senator and prosborn. HH Diamond gives me what I need and I’m very satisfied with the perks, etc, especially lounge access/exec floor upgrades in Europe and Asia. Can it be better? Absolutely. But, for now, I’m pleased (even with the added elite requirements).

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls