If to use Delta to consolidate KLM + Virgin?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

traveller2
    Participant

Hi I am looking to control the number of loyalty schemes I use. Existing being Flying Blue (KLM) ideal for my local airport UK midlands for flights into Europe and onwards, about 30,000 miles.
    Then long haul BA, along with the Amex credit card and 241 etc.
    I am finding this restrictive and find myself using other airlines and about to book a flight business class for two with KLM from my local airport to San Francisco which works with my flying blue. But noticed one of my flights is with Delta and they have a link with Virgin.
    So I am wondering if to change from collecting my miles though flying blue and change to Delta as this will also give me a link with Virgin without having to have another loyalty card. What advice and comments can anyone please give if this makes sense?
    E.g. Can I collect all through the delta Sky miles (star alliance + Virgin) then also us the rewards across the same airlines without losing too much?
    Can I consolidate the existing Flying blue miles so they are not lost?
    Plus I could join the business versions in the same way Blue Biz or Delta Sky bonus?
    Any comments and feedback please, Thanks A

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls