IBIZA HOTELS

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

yahoo1000
    Participant

I have heard there is some nice parts to Ibiza, not the clubby part. Does anybody know of some nice, good hotels in that area, away from the clubbers.

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

Eivissa (Ibiza Town) is different, and there is a good hotel – sorry can’t remember the name – in the D’Alt Villa (fortress / old town) area. I actually like Cafe del Mar in San Antonio but not the resort itself so would stay in Eivissa, about 10 miles across the island. There are however some quieter family hotels at the southern end of San Antonio, further out from the centre. Most of the big clubs are outwith the towns anyway although San Ant is definitely the centre of the clubber crowd.

starflyer
    Participant

Couple of options:
    Hospes Quilibra Aguas de Ibiza Hotel – Santa Eulalia, Ibiza
    Fenicia Prestige Thalasso Spa Hotel, Santa Eulalia, Ibiza
    Mirador de Dalt Vila Hotel, Ibiza Town, Ibiza
    Ibiza Gran Hotel, Ibiza Marina, Ibiza

Forget what you ever saw on the dreadful Sky1 programme. Ibiza has beautiful beaches, restaurants and bars. But be warned, even in these recessionary times prices have not (yet) dropped on the island (at least not when I was there last week).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls