Iberia A330 Business Plus

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• rferguson
    Participant

Openfly I think the point is more that the drink is the first element of the service. The food follows the drink. Hence, if you are waiting for 90 minutes for the first service element (the drink) then it’s going to be two hours before any sight of food. On a seven and a half hour night flight this is far from ideal.

It’s not about ‘getting p**sed’ asap. It’s about getting the service started asap.

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

rferguson +1

I am not into getting drunk on flights due to the subsequent hangover. I think it is quite normal to have a drink before dinner, it doesn´t mean one has an alcohol problem. I also think it is normal on a 7h30 night flight to have a drink and dinner asap so I can sleep.

Openfly – yes, agreed about the wines served – eventually.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Thanks for the review. I might well soon be on a 10+ hours flight with IB…

90 minutes is unacceptable for me. In these cases, I go to the crew and gently ask for a drink… And, no, it is not about binge drinking!

kbembel
    Participant

About – Business Plus IB.
    Is this Business plus already introduced in all the the long flights?
    The info on the website it is not really clear?

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

IB long haul business class is called Business Plus and all the 330 aircraft definitely have it and most of the 340. What route are you on?

sparkyflier
    Participant

The long haul Business Class on their A330s and A340s is branded Business Plus, however there are new and older versions. FirstClassWannabe’s review was on the newer product, being rolled out an I imagine on all the A330s and some of the A340s. The A340s that do not have the newer product will have them soon.

In Summer 2014 Iflew on a A340-600 in business, with the older product, and it was very comfortable and spacious, with lots of legroom. Think 1990s First Class. Service was good once they started it, but actually unlike in the review above, I did not have to wait long.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls