Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

zqn1702
    Participant

I stayed at the new Hyatt property in Hong Kong due to transit. Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin is located beside MTR University Station with a minute walk distance, though it was a little far away from Hong Kong International Airport and the HKG metropolitan area. An airport limo bus operates for HKD100 from airport to hotel. It would take approximately 30-40 minutes between two points, based on traffic condition. A limo bus might detour to a hotel in the Kowloon area. If you go to the Chinese border, you just take a 20-minute train ride from University Station. It will be very easy and fast access to Shenzhen.

Location was not bad. Since the property is a long way from the downtown of Hong Kong, the air was fresh without automobile exhaust. The environment was very good and quiet. As the recreational facilities, the property has an outdoor lap pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, tennis court, and state-of-the-art equipments at fitness center. The fitness center machines has an iPod dock each. You can control touch screen monitor and listen to your favorite music at gym.

Regency Club Lounge was located in the top floor, which was 25th floor. You will enjoy the priceless view all day. The attendants were very friendly. They provided me warm and genuine attentiveness to my needs. The lounge was good enough size to relax and read a book. It had an outdoor open deck next to the lounge.

My room was assigned in the 21st floor. It was a large, modern, and stylish room with 1 king bed. The deep bath tub and rain shower made me so comfortable. The work desk was large.

Overall, their service and facilities made me so satisfied. I would highly recommend you to choose Hyatt Regency Hong Kong.

katsu2223
    Participant

I plan to stay there next month. There is not much information about the hotel, and the information you provided is very helpful. Thank you!! I look forward to visiting the hotel.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls