How to increase passenger comfort-study

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• lima.sierra
    Participant

Hello community and dear frequent traveller, 

first of all I would like to indroduce myself as I’m new to this forum. I work as a flight attendant for an international airline and beside my job I presently writing my bachelor thesis in mechanical engineering. Therefore I’m investigating the potential use of intelligent technologies in aircrafts to increase passenger comfort and experience. 
    For this I created a small survey which takes you approximately 5-8 minutes. I would be very happy if you could participate in this survey. The survey is anonymously however the data will be used to improve the passenger comfort and experience in future aircraft cabins. 

I am not very sure if I am allowed to post a survey in your forum as I couldn’t find any specific statement in the forum rules. If so, please let me know and I will delete this thread of course but It would be very helpfull for the studie If I could get some honest opinions of some frequent traveller. 

survey: ​​​​​​​https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/KD3K9T2

Thanks in advance for your time and kind regards and always happy landings

Lima.Sierra 

Barrol
    Participant

Done! – You raised some very good points that bother me as a frequent traveler, or that I would change if I could. I hope your work will improve the points mentioned in your study in the long term. Nice to see that someone here is concerned about the welfare of passengers.

Good luck with your study

1 user thanked author for this post.

lima.sierra
    Participant

Thanks to all who have participated in the survey so far!
    The survey will run for a few more days, and I would be happy to receive additional feedback.

Kind regards
    Lima.Sierra

extremlocations
    Participant

Done and good luck !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls