How “normal” is BA online check-in these days?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• sparkyflier
    Participant

I am travelling tomorrow, and spent a great deal of time last night online doing documentation for this trip, including the locator form for the destination country.

However, in the online check in process it got as far as asking about luggage and how many pieces I wanted, but would not let me go further in the check in process, for example seat etc and then printing the boarding pass.

Is it just me or have others also had problems?

Jon Arnold
    Participant

Did all your docs get approved? I did this for Germany 2 weeks ago, uploaded the docs… missed one so had to re-upload and when that was confirmed I was able to finish the online check-in and print a boarding pass. BTW the documents were checked again at the bag drop and again at boarding. Worth having the paper copy ready as a some passengers were fumbling around trying to find the docs on their phones – delayed our flight by 30 mins as they checked absolutely everyone.

2 users thanked author for this post.

EasternPedlar
    Participant

Strange are the ways of BA. My mother and I flew to Delhi a few days ago. I did the paperwork for both of us, and was able to check in online and print my boarding pass. My mother, however, was referred to an airport check in desk. The only difference was in our executive club membership levels.

That apart, I must compliment BA on a truly excellent flight. Great food and service, and a timely arrival.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls