How long does it take to receive Tier from Qatar?

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• dgorock
    Participant

Hello, I’m new here. If this question has already been asked before, I apologies.
    Please could you give me some advice that I am flying from LHR to Tokyo, Haneda via Doha with Qatar arriving on 13th March. Then I will reach 1500 tier, and finally I will receive BA Executive Club Gold status. (This will be my first time to get there!)

After 6 days, On 19th March, I am flying from Tokyo, Narita to Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific.
    How long does it take to receive Tier from Qatar?
    Can I use Gold benefits as soon as I receive Tier? (Lounge, Additional luggage)
    I would like to use JAL First class lounge Tokyo Narita.

Thank you for your help. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Cloud-9
    Participant

QR TPs are credited to BAEC each Wednesday.

You will not need to have a physical gold card to utilise the benefits but the points will need to be on your account.

Make sure you get the correct tier bonus avios on the flights immediately after achiving gold

dgorock
    Participant

Thank you very much, Cloud-9. Hope I will receive Tier from Qatar on 15th March, and I can use the F lounge on 19th.

donkeyasia
    Participant

Just a thought. As the result of sterling legal work, should the film be renamed ‘SILK FICTION?

donkeyasia
    Participant

On a more serious note. Can the forum confirm that Avios cannot be used for flights on Cathay Pacific or Qatar Airways? These are not airlines mentioned on the Avios website, as qualifying airlines.

kweeki1
    Participant

Hi,
    yes you can obtain and spend avios with both Cathay Pacific and Qatar Airways.
    Actually I did it several times (free tickets and obtain avios and tier points for BExec Club

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls