How about a Ryanair “thin rebate”?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• dpassmore
    Participant

Quote from Cameron “I am allowed to take the micky out of both fat and ugly people”

And why is that then? I know of one friend who would certainly dispute that assertion – most likely with devastating effects to the person offering their comments relating to his stature or appearance.

Semi – literate quote from Cameron “if your infront of me forget about being able to recline your seat”

Wanna bet!

Cameron
    Participant

I dont come on here to argue but if you are going to quote me please quote in full I.E including the part what where I say I am both fat and ugly also. The reason for the seat in front not being able to recline is generally my knees are wedged up against it being 6 foot 4 not a state ment that I would do anything about it or that I am tough hard etc. This is ment as a lite hearted thread. But while we are on the subject maybe pointing out the literacy of someone who is dislexic in a serious way is worse that a tongue in cheek bit of banter. But dont worry I am not offended so dont think that you or any one else has to stick up for me or post on my behalf. ( the thing with high moral ground is it is so easy to fall off. )

Cameron
    Participant

Back to subject . . . . . .

United are testing the water of Charging for an extra seat to.

My question is how many of you think that if they do pay for the extra seat than any airline will actually keep it empty. Especially as most planes are over sold anyway. So what happens if the plane is full and a larger person wants to get on will they not be allowed because 2 seats are not available or if they have already bought 1 will they be bumped off to the next flight ?

NTarrant
    Participant

This was quite a funny and entertaining, there is always someone to go down the “PC” line. I would not fly Ryanair on principle anyway, but I have had some fatties next to me on flights, but then I’m a fattie too but more belly than sideways.

But I would rather have a fattie next to me than the bloke that was in the aisle seat when I was in the window seat on a flight from LHR to MAN quite a few years ago (the middle seat was empty). From the time we started taxi he had his finger lobbed up his nose flicking his bogeys on the floor. When the hot panini came round in those days you got a plastic fork and spoon (yes to eat a panini), I opened the package and took the fork out and said “would you like this” (he didn’t have the panini) he replied “no thanks, what would I want that for” to which I replied “so you can have a deeper and longer hack up your nose”. He smiled and realised what he was doing,

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls