Hogmanay Wishes

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

canucklad
    Participant

Firstly, a very happy New Year’s wishes to you all from a wet and windy West Lothian…….

Secondly, a fun poser….
    What if any travel resolutions are you making for 2016 and when do you imagine ,like most resolutions you’ll break it….?

Mine, well simple….. Excess eating away from home. Especially when female colleagues insist on ordering sumptuous deserts. Something I don’t indulge in at home. .

AviationGeek
    Participant

Prosit Neujahr! from Vienna, Austria … Although by the time midnight strikes I’ll be back in the UK. One final flight to take this year.

Travel resolutions for 2016: finally get to Kennedy Space Center and take an awful lot of stuff to SFO.
    Having helped my twin sister to clear out her things from our parents’ attic over the holidays I’ll be bringing them with me when I fly out to the US (courtesy of a ridiculous amount of free checked luggage thanks to BA) for our 40th. Put a bow on it and it’s a ready made birthday present!!!!
    Seriously though, I’m hoping for safe and fun travels – regardless of airline, class and travel companions. Pass on praise (to crew / staff) when due and moan less about service shortfalls that are not of their making.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

“What if any travel resolutions are you making for 2016” – drink less whilst travelling 🙂

Happy New Year 2016…from London, where the plants in the garden do not believe its meant to be winter..

I will also spare a thought for the people of Brussels. How sad the “city” celebrations have had to be cancelled..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls