HKG Airport new Giant Eggshell play area

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• cwoodward
    Participant

With the summer family holiday season started around the world HK airports new children’s play area has opened just in time.
    ‘Exciting adventures await children aged 6 through 12 at our Wonder Eggshell! This unique play space features a giant eggshell structure that connects to climbing nets, slides, and a curved net tunnel, all adorned with colorful ribbons hanging from the skylight. In addition, bird-themed digital games are available for children to play and interact with each other, making it a fun and interactive experience for all.’ Digital games consuls for kids are also placed at several departure gate areas.

I walked past the area the other day (located on departure level 6) and it is impressive effort that will I am sure be welcomed distraction for families on the move.
    I noticed also a new small play areas for younger children near to a few gates – one is located close to gates 1 to 4.
    The ongoing redevelopment and expansion of the passenger terminals

TominScotland
    Participant

Of interest to business travellers, cwoodward? Just to paraphrase some of your reactions to earlier posts…….

2 users thanked author for this post.

cwoodward
    Participant

I would have thought so Tom given that most business people that I know have families and travel with them a couple of times a year.
    Perhaps not yourself or those from Scotland though?

TominScotland
    Participant

I fully agree – just remembering times that others (maybe you?) have dismissed posts as relating to leisure travel and, therefore, as not relevant to business travel….

1 user thanked author for this post.

cwoodward
    Participant

I will not answer for others or other posts Tom but I thought this relevant given that this is the holiday season when business people tend to travel with their families. Some would I suspect be also doing business.

Years back when the family was young we would all go to the UK for 3 or 4 weeks. I would work for the first period and then have a couple of weeks holiday. Probably this sort of thing still happens?
    It seems a very useful installation for 6 to 12 year olds.

2 users thanked author for this post.

TominScotland
    Participant

In equally useful news for the business traveller

https://www.glasgowairport.com/media-centre/2023/greggs-arrives-back-at-glasgow-airport-with-20-new-jobs/

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls