Hilton reservation call centre

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

Lando Marco
    Participant

Has anyone encountered problems with the Hilton call centers? I have tried to make room bookings and have always been directed to a Chinese call centre routed via substandard internet lines where the calls are often dropped. The attendants on the other side of the line are often rude, ‘barks’ at callers, fails to comprehend English and/or cannot hear the caller. I called 6 times this evening and decided to try Starwood!

wilson3
    Participant

I have never had a problem with Hilton call centres. I spoke to one today,& as always, the staff were very polite,friendly and helpful. I do usually book on line – which is quicker.

steelworker
    Participant

The same as wilsonchalmers3, I called them only last week and they were excellent and very helpful. I am sure I was connected to somewhere in the USA.

capetonianm
    Participant

I called them a few months ago to query the rate which appeared too high after I modified an online booking. The person I spoke to sounded British, was helpful and charming, and got me a better rate than the one I’d been given even though she explained why in fact the higher rate was correct.

RichHI1
    Participant

I called UK number once and gave up waiting. Now always call US number and get very good service (shame properties are not up to starwood but hilton ORD is so convenient.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls