Hilton Hhonors Diamond & Gold Status match

Back to Forum
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Anonymous

PatJordan
    Participant

I read an article (on another forum) about Hilton Hhonors Gold & Diamond status match without fast track requirement.

According to the article, send an email to: <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected] with evidence of elite status in another programme, and a Hilton Hhonors number.

Not sure whether this offer is valid in UK/Ireland, but I sent an email to see what happens.

Have other posters taken up this offer?

When I hear from Hilton, I’ll update the forum.

lcpteck
    Participant

Yep, waiting for reply from them.

uggboylovestravel
    Participant

Here too, I’m waiting to hear from them and I hope they match.

PatJordan
    Participant

Checked my Hhonors account, and am now Diamond.

Pretty quick response,and very satisfying too!

uggboylovestravel
    Participant

Thanks for your update PatJordan.

In my case they matched IHG Gold with HH Gold. I’m very happy about this. Kudos to Hilton. Many thanks. Cheers & Safe travels.

ontherunhome
    Participant

I have just received a match or upgrade to Diamond status. I have achieved HH Gold the hard way for the last 2 years. I have a IHG platinum through the paid for IHG visa Barclaycard ( £99pa) which was the top tier until recently. I used the IHG platinum, and the argument that I had earned Gold, and it seems unfair anyone can just get Diamond, without being a loyal HH member. They accepted my IHG and argument and gave me Diamond. Always worth asking for an upgrade to top tier if you hold the level below consistently especially with hotels. Airlines may not be as generous.

TominScotland
    Participant

I was Hilton Gold a few years ago thanks to a status match with an airline top tier. I take it that his is only about hotel programme matching?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Just applied, sent the link by a frequent traveller friend on facebook

http://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2016/01/09/43620/

Jetcruiser
    Participant

@PatJordan – THANKS…just submitted for a Diamond match!

https://hhonormystatus.hiltonapps.com/

sparkyflier
    Participant

What have the last 2 posts got to do with this discussion? I think this is not the first time this poster has hijacked a discussion with a totally unrelated posting, an suggest to moderators that these get deleted.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Oh goody, we have a spambot on the forum.

I’ll warm me popcorn and await developments.

canucklad
    Participant

Just submitted my match , and a heads up , the offer finishes today if anyone else is considering it

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls