hhonors: check your points earnings carefully

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

SwissExPat
    Participant

I discovered a problem with points not being added to my Hhonors account.

It arises when one had more than 1 booking at a Hilton property for multiple nights. an example is as follows and I do this very regularly.

I have a 2 day core period where I need to be in a certain place. I booth these 2 nights.

I then book a1 night stay for the night before the 2 day core (flexible) and also for 1 night following the 2 day core booking (also cancellable). Hence 3 distinct bookings.

I do this in case I need to get there earlier for extra meetings that might be arranged and also possible to tag on further meetings if needed.

I arrive at the hotel and they usually merge all the bookings. I’ve no problem with this.

The last 2 times I did exactly the above and on checking my Hhonors, they only gave me points equivalent to the last night and the first 3 nights were ignored.

I just called the Hilton diamond line and they are investigating.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Whatever the chain is, the check-out/check-in thing almost always create a problem…

JKL
    Participant

Thanks SwissExPat – a timely reminder that I need to chase Hilton for some missing points…

If you use the HHonors Visa card, do check your statements carefully also – I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve had to chase for missing bonus points that should have been credited for stays at Hilton properties.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls