Healthy and Affordable Breakfast Options in Chicago Illinois

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• JohnnyW
    Participant

I’m a business traveler who’s always on the go. I’m looking for recommendations for healthy and affordable breakfast options in [city]. I’m particularly interested in places that offer quick and easy breakfast options, such as oatmeal, yogurt, or fruit smoothies. I’m also open to trying new restaurants, so I’m not afraid to venture off the beaten path.

I’m looking for places that serve healthy breakfast options, such as whole-grain cereals, fruits, and vegetables. I’m also open to places that serve more traditional breakfast items, such as eggs and pancakes, as long as they offer healthy options as well. and I don’t really eat non veg food so if you recommend restaurants that serve good vegetarian food or Indian food that would be really great

and also please provide places that are budget-friendly. I’m willing to spend a little more for a healthy breakfast, but I’m not looking for anything too expensive.

I would appreciate any recommendations that you can provide. Thank you!

cwoodward
    Participant

To where do you business travel JW ?

3 users thanked author for this post.

AlanOrton1
    Participant

Park Hyatt in Chicago always offered a good range of breakfast options, located towards the north end of the ‘magnificent mile’.
    I’m not sure they serve Indian food at breakfast time though.

1 user thanked author for this post.

FDOS
    Participant

Eggy’s Diner, 333 E Benton Pl #103, Chicago, IL 60601

JohnnyW
    Participant

I travel for business all over the world, but some of my most common destinations are these

New York City Los Angeles Texas and I’m currently in Chicago and the next trip is probably going to be Mumbai In India

JohnnyW
    Participant

Thank you for the recommendation I’ll definitely check out that place

JohnnyW
    Participant

It’s Alright Indian Food isn’t a must have requirement only that the food needs to be good I’ll probably try that place out tomorrow so thanks for the recommendation

FDOS
    Participant

Hope you found your healthy breakfast.

JohnnyW
    Participant

hi

supertraveler
    Participant

Hi if you are looking for. good breakfast places I can recommend. a few options

This was already mentioned but still Eggy’s Diner Chicago: This diner serves up classic breakfast dishes with a healthy twist, like their avocado toast with poached eggs and their quinoa bowl with roasted vegetables. They also have a variety of gluten-free and vegan options.

Meli Cafe: This Greek Cafe offers a variety of healthy breakfast options, like their yogurt parfait with fresh fruit and their shakshuka with eggs poached in a tomato sauce. They also have a selection of healthy juices and smoothies.

and since you mentioned you like Indian food you can just use some kind of delivery services like

Chicago Curry House

Sukmani Foods

Quicklly

hope this helps!

Rodney
    Participant

When we lived in the Northern suburbs, Egg Harbor Café was very good. They have 2 downtown locations:
    220 E Illinois St
    800 N Wells St

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls