Gulf Air Boeing 777’s

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

CrazyCanuck
    Participant

Has anybody travelled on the GF 777’s leased from Jet Airways or have they travelled on the 777’s when they were with Jet. The seats in all classes are meant to be very good.

I’m looking forward to travelling out of Bahrain without a backache.

Business Traveller replies:

We have reviewed both the business and first class offerings that you refer to (albeit under Jet’s livery rather than Gulf’s) – these can be viewed at:

http://www.businesstraveller.com/tried-and-tested/airlines/jet-airways

You can also view the seatplan for the relevant aircraft at:

http://seatplans.businesstraveller.com/airlines/Jet-Airways/B777-300ER-4

CHINATRADERJMR
    Participant

I was a VERY LOYAL first class passenger with Jet airways flying there BOM_BRU_EWR flight 9 times last year. Without a doubt it was THEBEST first clss i nthe sky. Forget the service which was excellent (Many EX SQflight attendants work for them). The first class suites were amazing. The table was made of mohogony and so heavy it took 2 people to lift it out. I was told ny a few capatains that one of the reasons Jet was getting rid of them was they are impossible to make money on. The seats in first nd business are 50% heavier than traditional F and C products so they can carry much less freight. Both Gulf Air and Yurkish will have the same problem………..the planes are just to heavy to fly and make a prrofit. But they are spetacular to fly on (C class as well……..I tried out the seat and just like a virgin upper class seat but easier to move positions and more little gadgets. Economy? Never madeit baack there but im sure it wason par with SQ’s 77W’s – more room than most

wharton13
    Participant

JR

Hey is that you? SB from Sutton? If that is you, qive me a email one of these days to catch up. <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls