Green Motion car rental through Rentalcars.com (UK)

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• capetonianm
    Participant

Cheapest, usually the antithesis of best.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

@capetonianm – “I agree that the problem is not with the brokers”, – perhaps there should be accountability by the brokers (who no doubt earn a commission) for the firms they promote/recommend on their websites

capetonianm
    Participant

Some of the consolidator sites publish ‘ratings’ and reviews for the providers, but I suspect that those ratings are highly subjective.

After my spat with Easirent I wrote to AutoEurope and the BVRLA and suggested that the company be removed from as many sites as possible, needless to say they are still there, no doubt conning and bullying people as before.

Alsacienne
    Participant

Used once in the dim distant past at Stansted … at that time with an office (?!!! – a table) in the lobby of the Hilton hotel, with one employee for at least 7 hirers arriving on the shuttle bus at the same time. Never again. Rudeness, over an hour’s wait before starting the hiring process, a hard push for upgraded insurance, an under-performing car and on the return, had to pay for the shuttle bus to return to the terminal for my flight (or take a taxi).

Once bitten, twice shy doesn’t even come near it. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. The lead-in price should give you a big hint of what’s in store …. trouble, green and very limited motion.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls