Grand Hyatt New York renovation 2011

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

TravelwaveBerlin
    Participant

here the official comment from Hyatt

Between the dates of March 31st and 4th quarter 2011 Grand Hyatt New York will be undergoing a complete hotel renovation including all guest rooms and public areas. The renovation will not affect the normal amenities of the hotel. Measures have been taken to ensure a positive guest experience during the transformation. For more information visit the renovations section of the website.

blondcat
    Participant

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g60763-d93450-r98709636-Grand_Hyatt_New_York-New_York_City_New_York.html#REVIEWS#CHECK_RATES_CONT

I reviewed this on trip advisor a couple of weeks ago when I stayed with my friends. Confused by statement above as work was definitely happening when I stayed there in late Feb. We noticed the renovations which woke us up at 7am every morning – but the hotel did handle it pretty well. Only one restaurant / bar open which was a shame. Would defo stay again though (when I’m not splashing out on somewhere posh).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls