Gatwick North terminal – what is the future plan?

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

NewBAexec
    Participant

From the design they have advertised, the new Gatwick North terminal looks very modern and sophisticated from outside. But what are the plans for the inside regarding lounges and departure gates?
    The BA check-in area is tiny and could be moved to a more convenient place.
    I have heard the new owner would like to turn the North terminal into a Premium terminal. How can they when there are carriers like Easyjet, Thomson Fly/First Choice using the facility?

pomerol
    Participant

Speedbird001

As a regular user of the North Terminal, I would be very interested to know, what the planned improvements for the terminal are.

I agree the BA check in area is, when busy very cramped.

Regarding, turning the North terminal into a Premium terminal, you say ‘ how can they with carriers like Easyjet, etc.’ I think Easyjet fly from both terminals, so should not be to difficult to reach an agreement, for them to use the South terminal only.

I personaly, would be very happy to see the North terminal, move in the direction you have alluded to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls