Garuda Business Class fare to Singapore – Sub £1200

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

Good afternoon

Thought this might be useful – helpful to some people. Garuda have a business class fare on sale until 10th December for under £1200 Round Trip to Singapore in Business Class. Out via Jakarta – but direct back on a day flight. They have 3 flights per week. Valid for Travel until end of March. Once booked no changes or refunds. By all account the new 777’s are excellent.

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I forget whether this has been posted on BT but Garuda were also offering return J class LON-MEL for some £1800 I think it was. It’s flagged up on HFP and on Flyertalk.

floydlover
    Participant

Garuda was actually selling LHR-MEL return in J for ~£1080 until 30th Nov

MarcusGB
    Participant

Yes, BT raised this among the “Black Friday” offers, and they continued for a few days.
    I have friends that flew SYD-JKT-LHR some months ago on the 773, and they thought the seats service and flights were superb.
    The flights to Australia were far lower than many Premium Economy fares on other Airlines, and also flights to JKT and DPS were available for the same.
    I actually booked end of April and into May to return, so they were for a longer period of time.
    One of the best bargains this year, though i still prefer Etihad to Australia, A380’s, with Miles First Apartments or Business Studios ex AUH!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls