From Nice to Saint-Tropez for a business meeting

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Asthisho1
    Participant

I found this forum very interesting because our business delegation is in Nice and thinking about the best way to get to Saint-Tropez. We would love to hear your proven options.

cwoodward
    Participant

The distance is less than 70K and there are basically 3 ways to travel. By ferry is perhaps the most pleasant if you have the time – about 3 hours. Train and taxi is the fastest about 90 minutes. You could use train + ferry but again almost 3 hours at best.
    Perhaps the best way is to drive as it only takes about 1 hour 20 and much less faffing about.

I should say that I have not done the trip for about 5 years but nothing much looks to have changed. We went by ferry.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

The only problem with the train is that St. tropez does not have a rail connection. You need a bus or taxi from the nearest station, which is about 35 kms away. I think it’s St. Raphael. I’d rent a car or maybe take a taxi van / minibus, depending on how many you are, which if shared between you should not cost too much.

FDOS
    Participant

If money is not an issue, the fastest method is a helictoper.

Helicopter Saint-Tropez

DavidSmith2
    Participant

A fleet of e-type convertibles would be my choice. 🙂

esselle
    Participant

Throw a couple of Astons into the mix and I’m there!

2 users thanked author for this post.

Asthisho1
    Participant

okey

Swissdiver
    Participant

The reasonable option is taxi. Train is cumbersome as at NCE, you’d need to go to the train station by tram, to grab a train to “Les Arcs/Draguignan”, the closest in time to St Tropez, then indeed a taxi for the last 40km.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls