To participate on our forum, please sign in. If you do not have an account, please register.
- BT Plus
- Tried & Tested
- Plan & book
- Tried & Tested
Vietnam Airlines is offering complimentary Gold membership of its LotusMiles frequent flyer programme with all return Business Class flights from the UK, France, Germany and Russia to Vietnam.
Membership at this level gets you priority check-in and boarding, increased baggage allowance and lounge access as ell as LotusMiles accrual bonuses.
The offer is valid for new Business Class bookings for travel on Vietnam Airlines-operated flights before 31 December 2018.
In order to take advantage of this offer, passengers who are not already members simply need to sign up to the LotusMiles programme before booking their eligible flights. Existing LotusMiles members can also benefit from a free upgrade to Gold status by entering their LotusMiles number when booking. For further information see here.
Vietnam Airlines’ is part of Skyteam, so the Lotusmiles programme enables members to accumulate points when booking flights with Vietnam Airlines, its SkyTeam Alliance partners, and 30 non-airline partners in the fields of hospitality, finance and telecommunication.
The full range of benefits for members includes:
• Complimentary tickets (using accumulated miles) with both Vietnam Airlines and their SkyTeam Alliance partners
• Business lounges access for the member plus one guest
• Priority services at check-in counters, boarding gates and transfer desks
• Priority baggage tags and extra baggage allowance
• Bonus miles awarded in celebration of birthdays and for each flight
• Ability to redeem miles for relatives and friends
Return Business Class fares from Heathrow to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City currently start from £2,317 per person, inclusive of taxes. For further information visit http://www.vietnamairlines.com or speak to a travel agent.
Terms and Conditions:
• Complimentary upgrade to Gold membership only applicable for passengers who purchase and make a return trip in Business Class (in the following subclasses J/C/D) from the UK, France, Germany and Russia to Vietnam.
• This offer is valid for passengers boarding Vietnam Airlines operated flights, with the designated carrier code VN, departing and completing the itinerary before December 31st 2018.
• Tickets must be purchased by Travel Agents in the UK or via the Vietnam Airlines website
• Flight sectors will need to include either CDG/FRA/LHR/DME- HAN/SGN.
• Passengers are required to sign up to the Lotusmiles programme before taking the flight.
• The membership number must be stated on the ticket.
• This programme can’t be combined with other promotional programmes involving free upgrade to higher tier or mile accumulations.
• The complimentary Gold card will be valid for a maximum of 12 months and will expire by 31st Jan 2019