FRA reorganisation

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Swissdiver
    Participant

One might think that a reorganisation of an airport should lead to better services and more convenience… Not at FRA! It is now even worse than before (yes, it is possible!). The walking of course, but also the fact that security controls are now systematic (which is new). Some examples:
    A flight in “C” means 30 to 45 minutes walking. Plus the queue at security (taking into consideration the fact this is the A380 area – can you imagine the queue?).
    B10 this morning: “Sorry no lounge in this area”!. But we have one available for you: take the shortcut to A and walk to the end of A! Yeah, sure…
    Security control this morning: same agent for first and second check. So one passenger with liquids, and everything is blocked… Brilliant!
    Iris gates (can’t remember the local name for them) disappeared it seems…
    Well, they made it: unless you fly in First, this is by far, very far, the worse hub in Europe!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I agree Swissdiver, no wonder their FF program is called “Miles and More”.

Last year we arrived at the gate looking for the F lounge to be told we had to walk all the way back. When I complained I was told we should have asked for assistance on arrival. I did, to be told they cannot give it on arrival!!! No more FRA for any of us now.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I have never been more “aggressively” patted down than was the case in FRA.

Eeurgh.

Vertrek
    Participant

give them sometimes, they will get it right soon hopefully.
    And look at the bright side, at least they don’t mixed up baggages destinations. =)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls