Flyertalk BA Forum is a nasty site

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)

• JonathanCohen09
    Participant

FDOS – once again I find myself agreeing with you, although there may be gaps between my posts at the moment, I still keep a close eye on the forum and will post if I see something that is worth my commenting on.

I decided not to post on Flyer Talk as from what I observed, there was no point in trying to engage with certain posters on there as it seemed to be impossible to have any meaningful dialogue with them, especially when they were commenting on products they had clearly not tried, not sure why people do that.

Anyway, I like the BT forum as the vast majority of contributors are worth reading and debating with as they may not agree with you but will not become abusive in their arguments.

anyway, I am off to TLV again on Thursday, on VS for the first time on the route but only because some kind person got me a, quite generous, gift card so will be in the PE cabin, instead of my preferred carrier on the route EasyJet.

I will let you know how I get on as it will be interesting to see what one gets for almost 4 times the price of my normal EasyJet ticket.

Safe travels everyone.

1 user thanked author for this post.

ASK1945
    Participant

JC09 “…………….I am off to TLV again on Thursday, on VS for the first time on the route but only because some kind person got me a, quite generous, gift card so will be in the PE cabin, instead of my preferred carrier on the route EasyJet.

I will let you know how I get on as it will be interesting to see what one gets for almost 4 times the price of my normal EasyJet ticket“.

I am in TLV currently, using BA (as usual) – returning to LHR on Thursday. I guess that you fly without hold luggage as there is no way that once you add all the extras EasyJet is four times cheaper than VS PE. Still, we all have our preferences for which airline to take. For me, EasyJet falls at the first hurdle because they fly from Luton on my side of the Thames and I hate Luton with a vengeance. Even when I have flown ElAl, I have chosen to go to LHR.

Whilst here (in TLV) I have spoken with two frequent flyers on the route who have given up on EasyJet this year.

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls