Finnair Business Class Lounge Heathrow

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Kopite
    Participant

Can anyone tell me which lounge Finnair will try and send me off to if I fly ex-LHR business class?

I’ve heard that they try and palm you off with the awful No1 lounge by strongly suggesting that on a lounge invitation. But of course as One World traveller in J Class I think you can actually use QF, AA or CX or even BA lounges.

Does anyone have experience of this and what is the best One World lounge to select in T3 for food and wine

Are there any restrictions on choosing another lounge? I don’t have high status in One World and will just have a J class boarding pass from Finnair.

esselle
    Participant

In normal circumstances you would certainly be able to access the CX business class lounge, but my understanding is that this, and the CX F lounge area, is currently closed. I think the choice of lounge will be very limited in the near term, so you may have to accept whatever they offer you.

FrequentTraveller
    Participant

Currently Heathrow Terminal 3 is shut. All flights are operating out of either Terminal 2 or 5.

As of today, Finnair is operating out of Terminal 2. So depending on your travel date you won’t have access to any of the lounges in Terminal 3.

Jerome
    Participant

Finnair will very shortly be moving to T5 thus consolidating with BA, AA, IB, QR, JAL who have moved to T5 These will be temp measures until flight volumes increase next year. All of the above will then have use of the BA T5 lounges.

BarelyBAGold
    Participant

Was in the F Lounge at T5 earlier this week when the lounge manager confirmed that as the above post sets out, indeed all Oneworld carriers who are/will be flying from T5 will use the BA lounges.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls