Favourite Airports

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

TridentGold
    Participant

We have read much recently about most hated airports and worst airports. What about the good ones, those places which are effficient, low stress and sometimes even enjoyable. And what makes them good? I’m not just thinking of the almost obvious star performing mega hubs such as SIN and AMS (or even T5) but the small regional places which provide a great alternative if you are in the region.I would like to suggest DUR (Durban King Shaka), its new, roomy, efficient and people have a can do attitude, and ABQ Albequerque where everything seems to trundle along in a hassle free low key way. What do you think?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

TridentGold

Interestingly, I made 2 posts – posters prefered the “Hate” and not “Love” (except of course for BeckyBoop)

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Top-10-LOVED-airports-in-the-world

TridentGold
    Participant

Good point well made Martyn – I had missed the positive thread and now I have seen it, would certainly agree with HKG and ZRH being on it. I must put AUK on my list now. I would probably add NUE too, great transport links, hassle free and better than average catering.

openfly
    Participant

Shoreham

CallMeIshmael
    Participant

I agree openfly – the team at Fast Helicopters provide a sterling service too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls