Ex-USA fares

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Anonymous

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I need to break into my summer holiday which starts mid July and extends to beginning September. I will be in Florida and need to go to BKK for a week, towards the end of July, returning to Florida beginning of August.

I am not very familliar with ex USA fares and wondered whehter any one can point me in the right direction. Usual rquirements, if poss are flat business class.

Best so far is Finnair from JFK via Helsinki for a little over £2500 in biz. Are there any decent USA fares via the longer west bound route. I dont mind the starting end point as long as I can spend 4 nights in BKK and then straight back to Florida. Or am i dicing with a dangerous option in terms of the USA biz class offerings.

Many thanks

Martyn

VintageKrug
    Participant

You might find a RTW fare less expensive.

Swissdiver
    Participant

I am working with Covington when dealing with US flights. I could pm you the details if you wish.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Many thanks VK & S/D. If you are able would appreciate. Please can you mail mail me,martynsinclair (at) hotmail.com

Many thanks

Martyn

Swissdiver
    Participant

@Martyn: Done

MartynSinclair
    Participant

thanks

CathayLoyalist
    Participant

Just keep in view that most RTW fares have a minimum of 10 nights away so this might be a hurdle to accessing the fares. VK is right when he says they offer good/great value when compared with standard fares

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls